Saturday, March 6, 2010

Flexibility

So there are a lot of times at Badger Creek that require us to be flexible. Flexible can have many different definitions. We were probably called upon to be flexible in the adaptable sense more than body flexible, but I am talking about bodies being flexible in this post. I don’t know what it is with me doing posts about the Jasons in response to watching you-tube videos - I don't even watch you-tube often. So, for those of you that don't know, JP is an expert yoga-ist (I know that is not a word, but I don't know what to call a professional yoga doer). He doesn't even have to practice - it is just natural. I am unaware of how many of you have had the privilege of witnessing JP's flexibleness, but it is crazy - and cool at the same time. If you have not seen it, beware that it has the potential to make you laugh -it might be a good idea to be near a bathroom- 'nough said. So, JP I have a new challenge for you...it is about 2 and a half minutes in...



All I can say is it is a good thing these ladies are not available for JP to date...I don't know if their children wouuld be able to stand up...They would probably be so flexible they would just slither around...j/k, but seriously.

JP why do you have to be so cool?

1 comment:

  1. OKAY! All I have to say is that Jason gets equated with the muscular macho man from the Old Spice commercials and I get associated with the WEIRD SISTERS! I don't think any one looked at them and thought,"Oh wow. That is some real talent that is making the world a better place." I guess such is my life:)

    ReplyDelete