Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I love you guys!

Well, I'm sitting here on my computer, when I should be sleeping (as usual). I was feeling just a bit sentimental, and wanted to go to this blog to feel even more sentimental.

JP, I am loving that you are doing the logo for our beloved Badger. I can't wait to see the final-final product!

Everyone else--I love running into you, and just catching up. I was lucky and was invited to dinner at the Davis' home. Max, I just love your family! Gabe is going to be a great missionary, and your mom is just awe inspiring. I always leave feeling uplifted; and you, of course, are great to have a conversation with!

Lark and I were finally room mates this semester...for about 1 1/2 months. Now she's off at Badger, trying to thump me in the position of "the chef." ;)

I don't really know why I'm writing all this right now. I just really love you all, and I miss you all, and I really do hope that we can stay in touch and really love and support each other in all the good things we do!

Hope everyone is doing well. To those of you who don't post very much: please do! Keep us updated!

Love you guys!

-Rachel, amazing ninja, chef extraordinaire

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel...I love you to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to miss everybody a lot. I wish I got to bump into you guys more frequently. There is going to be an opportunity to bump into me and also Jeremy who just returned from his mission. We'll be heading back to up Rexburg sometime in the near future. I'll provide more details when they formulate. LOVE YOU ALL so so SO much. Can't wait to see you all!!

    ReplyDelete