Sunday, June 5, 2011

Zion The Never Ending Quest

Ok, so I just got back from doing Summit. Which was amazing for all of you wondering how it was. It was different from Badger that is for sure. However, that feeling of being in a group with a common purpose and goal reminded me of Badger. I wish I could have that feeling of Zion with me always. It is a quest that I have been working on and will continue to work on for forever.

I do believe I have had glimpses of Zion. I have seen Zion when people who get to sleep in the warm comfort of the lodge go out of their way to bring me a warm nalgene, or when someone knows when to call me at just the right moment on a bad day. I have seen it when trying to mountain bike a ridiculously long uphill road, and in my usual style have injured myself to the point that I can't even push my bike up the hill, and a close friend pushes it for me. I could go on and on. I am truly grateful for all of you that help me come closer to understanding Zion and how to build it. It is that never ending quest to find it and make it bigger. I love you all.

Willie

P.S. Jeremy gets home on Wednesday, Yay!! Also, Congrats on the BABY Megan, I can't wait to meet one of the luckiest children alive, do to the fact they will have amazing parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment