Sunday, June 20, 2010

I LOVE getting mail.

Badgers, I don't know if you're familiar with the Missy Higgins' song, "Going North," but it's been running through my head a lot lately. I report the the MTC this Wednesday and I am STOKED! Good things to come. I love you all and I'd love to hear from you. Write me and give me updates when you get the opportunity--better yet, just make the opportunity to write. My address info. of on the side here, and on facebook too.

I'm learned so much from you all and I wish you all the best. Seriously.

If you want, my mom is setting up a blog for my weekly mission letters. The link to the blog is listed on this page, and the url is:
http://hermanastevens.blogspot.com/
...ha. I just realized the link is Hermana Stevens (hermana is sister in SPANISH). That's cute that my mom thought she knew where I was going :)


KRD 999 clear...well, just for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment